Watch on Amazon Prime
Scroll down to see where Amaru (2015) is available to watch online.
A young revolutionary questions humanity and the chaos of war during socio-political upheaval in the fictional Latin American country of Caldera.
You can watch Amaru (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Amaru at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Four high school friends plan to ride out their senior year taking easy classes, including a program for housing foreign exchange students and eventually all attending Ohio State. Hurdles ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
After ruining his reputation with the town, a courageous chicken must come to the rescue of his fellow citizens when aliens start an invasion.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Now TVAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity.Watch Now
In the dystopian 27th century, six people wake up on a deserted spaceship with no memory of who they are or what they're doing there. They reluctantly team up and set off to find answers with the help of a female android.Watch Now
Focuses on a small town that is turned upside down when several local people, who have been presumed dead suddenly reappear, having not aged and unaware of their own fatality. As they ... See full summary »Watch Now