Watch on Amazon Prime
Scroll down to see where Ant-Man (2015) is available to watch online.
Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
You can watch Ant-Man (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Ant-Man at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
A former Arizona sheriff's wife is killed while riding on their ranch property. It would appear a Mexican man illegally crossing into the US is at fault. As the former and the current sheriff search for answers, lives are changed forever.Watch Now
In a suburb of Vienna during some hot summer days: A teacher who is in bondage to a sleazy pimp, a very importunate hitchhiker, a private detective on the run for some car vandals, a couple... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
In 1946, Peggy Carter is relegated to secretarial duties in the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR). When Howard Stark is accused of treason, he secretly recruits Peggy to clear his name with the help of his butler, Edwin Jarvis.Watch Now
Follows Catherine Jensen, a recently promoted homicide detective who enlists the help of Thomas Schaeffer, a forensic psychologist, to track down serial killers and relentlessly seeks the ... See full summary »Watch Now
Almost two years after a virus wiped out most of the human race, Phil Miller only wishes for some company, but soon gets more than he bargained for when that company shows up in the form of other survivors.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime