Watch on Amazon Prime
Scroll down to see where Chappie (2015) is available to watch online.
In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.
You can watch Chappie (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Chappie at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Cameron Colley is a young Scottish journalist, with an interest in exposing the wrongs committed by the rich and powerful. Life is comfortable enough but uneventful, until someone starts ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
A gritty 1960s cop drama about LAPD detective Sam Hodiak and his trainee, who must deal with gangs, brutal crimes, changing times, family crises and unhinged manipulative small-time crook Charles Manson, who's slowly building his cult.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Now TV