Watch on Amazon Prime
Dial M for Murder (1954)
Scroll down to see where Dial M for Murder (1954) is available to watch online.
An ex-tennis pro carries out a plot to murder his wife. When things go wrong, he improvises a brilliant plan B.
You can watch Dial M for Murder (1954) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Dial M for Murder at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Watch on Now TV Entertainment
Dial M for Murder (1954) is available to watch on Now TV Entertainment:
The White Raven is a huge diamond that was used to ransom a young girl from a German concentration camp during the war. When the camp was liberated, the diamond disappeared and the camp ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Young Sherry Williams dreams of having a singing career, and she idolizes her older sister Josephine, who has gone to New York to perform on the stage. When Sherry is distraught just before... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
In London, England, love blooms between an American college student, named Lisa, and an English glaciologist, named Matt, where over the next few months in between attending rock concerts, the two lovers have intense sexual encounters.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
In the dystopian 27th century, six people wake up on a deserted spaceship with no memory of who they are or what they're doing there. They reluctantly team up and set off to find answers with the help of a female android.Watch Now