Watch on Amazon Prime
Fakir of Venice (2009)
Scroll down to see where Fakir of Venice (2009) is available to watch online.
An Indian con man is hired to find a fakir who can bury himself in sand for an installation art project in Venice. He passes off a poor slum dweller from Bombay as the real thing, conning ... See full summary »
You can watch Fakir of Venice (2009) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Fakir of Venice at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Reiko takes Yoichi into hiding when her son begins to display frightening powers. Meanwhile, Mai Takano and the authorities begin a desperate search for them, as the mysterious Ring curse spreads...Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Evan Treborn suffers blackouts during significant events of his life. As he grows up, he finds a way to remember these lost memories and a supernatural way to alter his life by reading his journal.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
A hip-hop mogul must choose a successor among his three sons who are battling for control over his multi-million dollar company, while his ex-wife schemes to reclaim what is hers.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity.Watch Now