Watch on Amazon Prime
Frank and Cindy (2015)
Scroll down to see where Frank and Cindy (2015) is available to watch online.
G.J. Echternkamp tells the story of his relationship with his parents, his mother Cindy (Russo) and his step-father, Frank (Platt). Frank used to be a member of OXO, a band from the '80s ... See full summary »
You can watch Frank and Cindy (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Frank and Cindy at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Upon his release from prison, Fish is brought to an abandoned restaurant by his old associate, Duke, to celebrate his newfound freedom. However, there's unfinished business that Duke is determined to solve.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Based on the true story of Michael Alig, a Club Kid party organizer whose life was sent spiraling down when he bragged on television about killing his drug dealer and roommate.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
A middle-aged once famous rock singer, who desperately wants his glory days back, finds out he has a talented daughter, who wants to reunite and front his old band - and date his guitar player. They're dysfunctional, but they don't care.Watch Now
On his birthday, Thom Payne gets the gift of insignificance and also a new boss. He suspects his ED pills are interfering with his anti-depressants, leaving him with neither happiness nor..... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Now TV