Watch on Amazon Prime
Rage: Midsummer's Eve (2015)
Scroll down to see where Rage: Midsummer's Eve (2015) is available to watch online.
American and British friends studying in Finland decide to take up an offer to travel to the Arctic Circle and experience the mysterious, pagan celebration of Midsummer's Eve.
You can watch Rage: Midsummer's Eve (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Rage: Midsummer's Eve at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Watch on Now TV Entertainment
Rage: Midsummer's Eve (2015) is available to watch on Now TV Entertainment:
Ten years after initially meeting, Anakin Skywalker shares a forbidden romance with Padmé, while Obi-Wan investigates an assassination attempt on the Senator and discovers a secret clone army crafted for the Jedi.Watch Now
The boys are sent to a mountain camp. Stranded in a small rural town, they hear about a "monster killer" roaming the countryside. At night, they sneak out. Peewee is shot by a grave-digger,... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
A mysterious object crashes on earth and a group of unconnected strangers die from an energy pulse it emits, but then re-awaken to find out that they have been deemed responsible for preventing the impending Apocalypse.Watch Now
John Ellison, a disillusioned suburban ER doctor, finds his existence transformed when he intervenes in a drive-by shooting, saving a young boy's life and killing one of his attackers. When... See full summary »Watch Now
An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity.Watch Now