Watch on Amazon Prime
Scroll down to see where Re-Kill (2015) is available to watch online.
It's been 5 years since the Re-Animates outbreak that wiped out 85% of the world's population. Within a few cities, the Re-Animates have been segregated into "zones" and are policed by the R-Division of the QUASI S.W.A.T. Unit.
You can watch Re-Kill (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming Re-Kill at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Civilization has been destroyed by war and pollution, but the survivors have built the last city of Ecoban. As most natural resources have been exhausted, Ecoban is powered by pollution. ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
This saga of the old west involves twin brothers who compete for possession of a rickety cow town founded by their father while a crooked mayor tries to put an end to the competitors so he can inherit the town himself.Watch Now
After losing contact with Earth, Astronaut Lee Miller becomes stranded in orbit alone aboard the abandoned International Space Station. As the life support systems dwindle, Lee battles to ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
It is the year 2105... a young, inexperienced and highly flawed crew embarks on a routine exploratory space mission. Suddenly, their ship, the UMP Cruiser, is drawn through a portal into a ... See full summary »Watch Now
Almost two years after a virus wiped out most of the human race, Phil Miller only wishes for some company, but soon gets more than he bargained for when that company shows up in the form of other survivors.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime