Watch on Amazon Prime
The Trap (2015)
Scroll down to see where The Trap (2015) is available to watch online.
Two very different groups arrive at the same place on the same night after the same thing, a hoard of ancient treasure buried deep within a massive, abandoned Victorian bath house.One is a ...
You can watch The Trap (2015) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming The Trap at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Alcatraz is the most secure prison of its time. It is believed that no one can ever escape from it, until three daring men make a possible successful attempt at escaping from one of the most infamous prisons in the world.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Now TVAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
On his way to high school, Huang witnesses the death of Chia, a teenager in their high school, along with Lin and Yeh, the other 2 students from their high school, whom Huang has never ... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
A married couple decides to test the boundaries of their relationship with a seductive Spanish woman. When an unlikely relationship ensues, all three are forced to rethink their definition of love.Watch NowAvailable to stream on Amazon Prime
Recommended TV Shows
On his birthday, Thom Payne gets the gift of insignificance and also a new boss. He suspects his ED pills are interfering with his anti-depressants, leaving him with neither happiness nor..... See full summary »Watch NowAvailable to stream on Now TV