Watch on Amazon Prime
The Smurfs (1981)
Scroll down to see where The Smurfs (1981) is available to watch online.
The Smurfs are little blue creatures that live in mushroom houses in a forest inhabited mainly by their own kind. The smurfs average daily routine is attempting to avoid Gargomel, an evil man who wants to kill our little blue friends.
You can watch The Smurfs (1981) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming The Smurfs at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Recommended TV Shows
More than a decade after "Boy Meets World (1993)", Cory and Topanga Matthews are married and have two children. Their daughter, Riley, faces life lessons through her family, friends, and school--where her father is her history teacher--as her parents did when they were younger.Watch Now
In future Britain, Alex DeLarge, a charismatic and psycopath delinquent, who likes to practice crimes and ultra-violence with his gang, is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society's crime problem - but not all goes according to plan.Watch Now