Watch on Amazon Prime
The Last Man on Earth (1964)
Scroll down to see where The Last Man on Earth (1964) is available to watch online.
When a disease turns all of humanity into the living dead, the last man on earth becomes a reluctant vampire hunter.
You can watch The Last Man on Earth (1964) on these websites:
Amazon Prime Instant Video
Now TV Sky Cinema
Now TV Entertainment
- The links here show which websites are streaming The Last Man on Earth at the moment. Websites are continuously updating their catalogues by adding new movies and TV shows - so watch it while it's still available.
- You'll also see there are free trials on offer, so you might be able to watch it for free if you are a new customer!
- The information about where movies are available online is refreshed every 72 hours.
- Every service is licensed to show the full movie in it's original studio-released format.
- Subtitles in English and/or foreign languages may be available. Please check on a case by case basis.
Find out more about the movie streaming websites:
Watch on Now TV Entertainment
The Last Man on Earth (1964) is available to watch on Now TV Entertainment:
Three horror stories based on the writings of Nathaniel Hawthorne. In the first story titled "Dr. Heidegger's Experiment", Heidegger attempts to restore the youth of himself, his fiancee ... See full summary »Watch Now
An American writer goes to a remote Welsh manor on a $20,000 bet: can he write a classic novel like "Wuthering Heights" in twenty-four hours? Upon his arrival, however, the writer discovers... See full summary »Watch Now
Dr. Goldfoot has invented an army of bikini-clad robots who are programmed to seek out wealthy men and charm them into signing over their assets. Craig Gamble and Todd Armstrong set out to foil the fiendish plot.Watch Now
Recommended TV Shows
Focuses on a small town that is turned upside down when several local people, who have been presumed dead suddenly reappear, having not aged and unaware of their own fatality. As they ... See full summary »Watch Now
In 1946, Peggy Carter is relegated to secretarial duties in the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR). When Howard Stark is accused of treason, he secretly recruits Peggy to clear his name with the help of his butler, Edwin Jarvis.Watch Now